We are proud to be Tea Collection’s Destination Store in Denver – and here’s what that means for you:
1. We always offer buy 4 pieces, receive the 5th free. This is BETTER than the sets you can purchase through the catalog because we allow you to mix and match not only styles, but sizes and boy/girl too.
2. We always match Tea’s online pricing and promotions.
3. As Tea’s Destination store in Denver, we carry the most styles (yes, more than that big box retailer in the mall).
4. If we don’t have the style, size, or color you want, we can order it so you avoid shipping costs.
5. One of the lovely things about Tea is that they design different styles to work with different body types. As Tea specialists, we can direct youto the right styles for your child, and we can suggest complementary pieces from our other boutique brands.
6. You’ll accumulate customer appreciation points – for every $50 you spend (pretax, presale), we award a point. After 10 points we’ll send you a $25 gift card to Nest.
8. Like online shopping because it’s easier? Tea does have a beautiful website; copy and paste your cart into an email and send it to email@example.com. If you live within Denver, we’ll call you for payment and drop it off at your house the next day.
9. We support local schools – sign your school up for Nest’s School Days, and we’ll send 15% of your purchase back to your school. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
10. It stays local – not only do you support Nest, you support all the people with whom we work, many of whom live in Denver. Plus your sales tax dollars stay within Denver.
Do you buy Tea Collection at Nest? What else could we do to show how much we appreciate your business?