Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for suggestions for great summer date ideas (preferably non restaurant)
1. Go for a hike in Boulder and bring a picnic lunch.
2. Check out the Chihuly exhibit and hit a concert at the Botanic Gardens.
3. Jog together in Washington Park.
5. Try stand-up paddle board yoga on Evergreen Lake.
6. Play tennis.
7. Hang out on the rooftop bar at Linger.
8. Go for a bike ride.
9. Try new things at a local farmer’s market.
10. Learn a new skill together- like golf.
11. Anything at Red Rocks.
12. Hoppy hour at butterfly pavilion! Beers $2 and wine $3! And they even have summer concerts.
14. Gambling in Blackhawk is fun.
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!