Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. This was updated on 07/7/2015. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for suggestions for fun day trips and hikes!
- Colorado Springs to hike Garden of the Gods and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! (2015)
- Roxburough State Park to see the Fountain formation. Highly recommend it but it’s hot, get an early start. (2015)
- Mt. Sanitas for a hike. Then to the Boulder Farmers Market, then off to Snooze for a late breakfast. (2015)
- The Black Hills. Mount Rushmore, this is more than a day trip but so much fun. (2015)
- Sunflower Farm (2014)
- Eldorado Canyon has great hikes and it is near Boulder (so go and see the new Nest in Boulder afterwards :)). (2014)
- Go to Chatauqua State Park and eat lunch there. (2014)
- Lair o’ The Bear (2014)
- Hanging Lake in Glenwood Canyon. (2014)
- North Pole amusement park at the foot of Pike’s Peak! (2014)
- Nederland (2014)
- Mount Sanitas (2014)
- Dinosaur Ridge (2014)
- Berry Patch Farms (2014)
- Barr Lake (2014)
- Heritage Square (2014)
- Bluffs Regional Park in Lone Tree (2014)
- Butterfly Pavilion (2014)
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (2014)
- Tiny Town (2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!