Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. This was updated on 5/5/2015. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
What are your favorite picnic foods and places to go to eat outside?
- We love to go to our neighborhood park with the big trees and eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches. (2015)
- Golden Gate Canyon State Park-beautiful scenery and after you eat there are some easy family hikes. Our picnic staples are hummus and pita, watermelon, and anything with chocolate! (2015)
- We did trip to Chautauqua in Boulder and kids loved it. (2015)
- easy picnic items… Pasta salad, carrots, apples, pretzels, water bottles… then stopped for ice cream before heading home. (2015)
- Congress Park. PB&J (adults need an excuse to eat it every once in a while, right?) (2015)
- Wash park! Tokyo joes take away. (2015)
- Backyard/hotdogs! (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!