Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
- First Autumn with our little one, but excited to take her to a pumpkin patch and hay ride! (2015)
- Arts and crafts, and hikes! (2015)
- Rock creek Farms for Pumpkins, Sunflower Farms for playing and feeding animals and Miller Farms for pick your own produce. All family friendly! (2015)
- We love going on long family bike rides, hitting up all the local farms in east Boulder County! (2015)
- Tagawa….lots of arts and crafts plus a maze and hay rides with a storyteller giving a great history about smoky hill road and Arapahoe county. Very affordable and fun for the entire family! (2015)
- Four Mile House fall festival, jumping in leaves. (2015)
- With a new addition to our family this fall, i am excited to add new traditions. Thus far we make lots of pumpkin baked goodies, bake apples, zucchini breads, and have hot tea parties in the yard eating our goodies picking leaves for projects (2015)
- Boo at the Zoo! And going to the pumpkin patch! (2015)
- The Chatfield Location — Denver Botanical garden pumpkin festival. (2015)
- Pick apples. (2015)
- Family pumpkin carving contest! (2015)
- Roasting dinner around the fire pit. (2015)