Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. This was updated 9/29/2015. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
What are your recommendations for places who do great haircuts for kids?
- I take my kids to a grown hair salon where my husband gets his hair cut. Form and Function in Superior (2015)
- We go to pigtails and crew cuts. My 3 year old loves it! (2015)
- Courtney Durow, hair designs by Court. (2015)
- Little B’s (2015)
- Cigars on 6th. I know unconventional but Tony is a great old school barber from NY and does a great job with my boys! Also supports local 6th Ave. business (2015)
- Berenice’s 12th &Madison (2015)
- Typically Jack & Jill’s (2015)
- Proper Barbershop or Spruce. (2015)
- Floyd’s (2015)
- Sweet and Sassy at Southlands (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!