Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
What are some of your favorite recipes for easy dinners?
- Lemon Pepper Chicken on the Grill (2015)
- Anything in the Crock Pot (2015)
- my fam has been digging tofu, wrap it in a paper towel or cloth to get some water out, cut up in squares & cook in skillet w/ olive/coconut or avocado oil. sometimes add nutritional yeast to it too. side of rice. sauteed zucchini goes nicely with it. (2015)
- Spaghetti (2015)
- Pizza (2015)
- Soup (2015)
- Quesadillas (2015)
- Philly sandwiches – cook a Chuck roast with some beef stock in the slow cooker until it shreds, sautee some peppers & onions, then serve on buns with cheese. Super easy! (2015)
- Barre3 quinoa chili! http://www.barre3.com/recipe/easy-red-bean-quinoa-chili/ (2015)
- Breakfast for dinner–pancakes and hash browns with some fried eggs (2015)
- Vegan Pesto Pasta (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!