Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
Have you ever done a family-themed Halloween costume? We would love to here what your family has done or may do in the future!
- We got our daughter a ladybug costume so we might all be bugs! (2015)
- We haven’t yet, but considering all Star Wars this year! (2015)
- Once we did Peter Pan characters b/c my name is Wendy and my husband is Peter, our 1 year old daughter was Tinkerbell. This year’s considerations are Ghostbusters, Cast from Finding Bigfoot, Star Wars and Swiss Family Robinson…… (2015)
- My daughter wants to be Mary Poppins. I’d love my son to dress as Bert (chimney sweep) but he wants to be a Bee. (2015)
- My daughter wants to be Toto from the Wizard of Oz. yes, the dog toto. *maybe* we will do a family theme. (2015)
- We were all firefighters last year with the baby being a dalamation puppy in a fire truck push car. It was fun! (No theme this year frown emoticon.) (2015)
- One year my daughter and 2 friends were Dalmatians, they were about 6 maybe and looked so cute.
- Not yet, but this year we’re all wearing our hockey jerseys. (2015)
- This year my 3 1/2-year-old wants to be an astronaut and we have an 11 week old that lives in her Ergo carrier. The plan is to make a rocket ship to attach to the back of the ergo and my babe will be a pilot, my 3 1/2 year-old will be astronaut, and she wants my husband to be the moon! (2015)
- Star Wars. (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!