Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We would love to hear how you give back to the local community! What are some of your favorite Denver and/or Boulder Charities to donate to?
- I love to do random acts of kindness whenever I can and also love to support Holiday giving events, schools and the Gathering place! (2015)
- Metro caring is doing great things is our community! (2015)
- Urban Peak: homeless and at risk youth shelter and services in Denver. And Special Olympics! Check to see when your local Polar Plunge is going down! (2015)
- Warren Village gift drive, Planned Parenthood this year for sure, and smaller organizations in our favorite mountain towns (2015)
- Wee cycle (2015)
- Angel Tree at Cherry Creek Presbyterian Church. (2015)
- Children’s Hospital (2015)
- Judy’s House (2015)
- Youth on Record! (2015)
- Precious Child (2015)
- Firefly Autism (2015)
- MetroCaring (2015)
- Wish for Wheels (2015)
- Kids Compassion Project (2015)
- Hillside School on South Boulder road, supporting struggling readers with the correct reading programs for Dyslexia that are not used other schools. 1 in 5 children have some range of Dyslexia – from poor spelling to fatigue when reading, to struggling with sight words. The correct intervention gives a child the right to education. (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!