Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
What are some of your favorite Holiday crafts to do with your children?
- Handmade Christmas Cards – special ones for the Grandparents (2015)
- Sugar Cookies that the kids decorate (2015)
- Toilet paper roll owls (2015)
- Painting and stamping with wrapping paper (2015)
- Paper garlands! Challenging enough to keep her attention but easy enough so she doesn’t get frustrated. (2015)
- Gingerbread Houses and LOTS of baking (2015)
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes for the front window (2015)
- Tamales (2015)
- Wrapping Presents! (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!