Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We know how hard it can be to get into a workout routine or even how hard it can be to find the motivation to get to the gym. We want you to share any fun exercise recommendations, locations, trainers… and even tips for finding time with children?
- Orangetheory Wash Park and their amazing trainers Katey Trauth, Bryce Stantonand Allen Acedo!!! Excellent team! I work out at 5:15 am so there is no interruption of my time with kiddos….everyone is still asleep ?! (2016)
- The initial motivation is the hardest piece- I find once the routine is in place, it stays in place. I went to Lakeshore when my kids were younger because of their Kidshore program. I try to find whatever opportunity I can to exercise, dog walks, cleaning, or the gym. (2016)
- I love Barre3 Denver. Great workouts, instructors, childcare, and a community feel (Nest Neighbor!) and add that the barre3 app includes a ton of 10-min workouts that eliminate excuses.. (2015, 2016)
- I never have time to work out so Ten Minute Trainer with Tony Horton works for me. (2016)
- Workout with a baby wrapped on you. (2016)
- On youtube bikini body mommy 4.0 90 day challenge is awesome and it is only 20 minutes a day. (2016)
- Geocaching (2015)
- Breathe Yoga (2015)
- YMCA – and it has childcare! (2015)
- Long walks in the park – especially Cheesman Park and WashPark (2015)
- Living room workouts like T25 and Insanity (2015)
- Personal trainer Jason Stone (2015)
- CrossFit in WashPark (2015)
- The Ballet Physique (2015)
- Cherry Creek Athletic Club (2015)
- Corepower (2015)
- Stroller strides (2015)
- Bladium (2015)
- Lifetime Fitness (2015)
- 24 Hour Fitness (2015)
- Orange Theory Fitness (2015)
- Phones apps like Couch-to-5k (2015)
- Tanny Marital Arts (2015)
- Yoga Pod (another Nest neighbor) (2015)
- Hot Mamas Exercise (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!