Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
The countdown to 2016 has become! What Family events have you done for New Years Eve?
- A get-together with just a few other families! The midnight part not important, just being with friends and playing until the kids are worn out. (2015)
- Toddlers Eve with friends who are family. Activities for the kids, an early countdown, then adult party time! (2015)
- Celebrating my baby’s first birthday this new year’s eve! (2015)
- Surf and turf family dinner 🙂 (2015)
- It’s always a movie and popcorn tradition at our house! (2015)
- Fondue night is our favorite! (2015)
- Fancy dinner and a movie, sometimes we will go see fireworks but it depends on the weather. (2015)
- Noon-years eve (celebrate at noon) is great fun! (2015)
- Game night (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!