Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
Happy New Year! We want to hear what your 2016 New Year’s Resolutions are!?
- As my kids get older I feel my time with them slipping away. My resolution is to spend more time with them when I have the opportunities! (2016)
- Be in this moment. Find joy in everyday. Be a better person on Dec 31st 2016 than I am today or the day before. Be kind always. (2016)
- To be more mindful about enjoying mothering moments, not just surviving them (2016)
- To be more productive with my time and include the kids (2016)
- Finish a looming creative project. (2016)
- 2016 is my year of connection – better/regular communication with my girlfriend support network, improved connections with myself mentally and physically (2016)
- Intentional parenting and intentional mama time! (2016)
- To keep a gratitude journal. (2016)
- Be more present and focus on the positive. (2016)
- To read more books!! (2016)
- To focus on mom time (2016)
- Better Communication…no one can read my mind! (2016)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!