Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We want to know what kind of Valentine’s Day crafts or traditions you do with your kids?!
- Putting together a candle light family dinner. Makes it so much fun to all pitch in and celebrate together. (2016)
- Home made cards and chocolates or cookies. We have heart molds for chocolates. (2016)
- I made a tutu and matching hair clip for my little one. (2016)
- We make valentines for our family members. (2016)
- We eat love soup and usually make a big chocolate chip heart for dessert! (2016)
- Making chocolate covered strawberries and stuffing homemade felt hearts with love notes for her little friends ❤️ (2016)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!