Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for great locations for Birthday Parties!
- Sleeping Beauty from Wands and Wishes Occasions come to our house for the 90-minute party. It was the best thing ever! (2016)
- We are thinking about having it at a local farm where there are some farm animals for the kids to see! (2016)
- Play! by Grandrabbits (2014)
- Lakeside Amusement Park (2014)
- Big Time Trampoline (2014)
- Johnson Gymnastics Plus (2014)
- Jump City in Westminster (2014)
- Kids Yoga Guide (2014)
- West Side of Cook Park (2014)
- Gymboree (2014)
- Piney Creek Hollow Park (2014)
- The Denver Zoo (2014)
- The Denver Tea Room (2014)
- The Art Garage (2016, 2014)
- Greenwood Athletic Club Bowling Party (2014)
- Denver Aquarium (2014)
- The Children’s Museum (2016, 2014)
- Shredder (2014)
- Adam’s Mystery Playhouse (2014)
- Gymnastics Plus (2014)
- Cherry Creek Dance (2014)
- Color Me Mine (2014)
- Adventure Golf and Raceway (2014)
- Denver Puppet Theater (2014)
- Earth Trek Climbing Center (2014)
- At Home (2014)
- Gateway Park (2014)
- Little Monkey Business (2016, 2014)
- St. Julien “Tea” Party (2014)
- Wow Children’s Museum (2014)
- Colorado Railroad Museum (2014)
- Cloud Aquarium (2014)
- Castle Rock Recreation Center (2014)
- Gnome Candy Store (2014)
- Golub Art Garage (2014)
- Great Play (2016, 2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!