Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
Bored with breakfast? Any new ideas or suggestions – what do your kids eat for breakfast?
1. Fruit ke-bobs dipped in yogurt. Something about that toothpick that appeals! For an extra treat, add hunks of waffle. (2014)
2. Sushi inspired banana roll: lightly coat full banana with agave or honey, then roll the banana in crushed Rice Krispies, slice and serve! (2014)
3. Toad in a hole (egg inside a piece of toast!) (2014)
4. French toast (2014)
5. Oregon-inspired rice cereal: leftover brown rice with warm milk. Make a toppings bar of: maple syrup, cinnamon or nutmeg, raisins and nuts. Little ones can create their own breakfast adventure! (2014)
6. Go out! Snooze is a fave. (2014)
7. Pancakes with rainbow sprinkles & chocolate chips! (2014)
8. Icelandic yogurt and a fruit/veggie smoothie (2014)
9. Reese’s peanut butter cup (hey, sometimes you pick your battle). #SMART (2014)
10. Greek yogurt with granola or Grape Nuts. (2014)
11. Egg muffins: basically scrambled eggs baked in a muffin tin with add-ins like… Bacon, vegetables (sautee a bit on the stovetop first… onion, red pepper, broccoli, spinach mushrooms etc.), and cheese. Throw them in a ziploc and reheat in the microwave for breakfast all week. (2014)
12. Noida and berries (2014)
13. Get creative with pancakes: different shapes and flavors (apple-cinnamon, pumpkin or blueberry) (2014)
14. Grits or oatmeal (2014)
15. Breakfast is my son’s favorite meal. If we need to change it up we do anything and then add a fried egg on the side. He can never have enough eggs! Example was today, he had a turkey patty, avocado, mango and a fried egg. (2016)
16. My kiddos have always enjoyed elaborate breakfast, so I am happy to say they have been doing yogurt, granola, and fruit yummy –of course they have to make it. (2016)
18. soft boiled egg with toast points…new favorite (2016)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!