Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for Mother’s Day inspiration – What do you want or like to do for Mother’s Day?
- To be able to use gift cards i got for Christmas without taking the kids shopping with me.
Oh and a massage wouldn’t hurt. (2016)
- Someone to put together my 1 YO’s birthday party the day before. I’m not one of those exceptional party throwing Pinterest moms. (2016)
- Looking forward to a lazy morning and an evening filled with family time maybe a movie and dinner at big mac’s and little lou’s. (2016)
- Family Dance night at the Avalon! (2016)
- Camping with my family, if we can ever a get a weekend of sunshine. (2016)
- Homemade cards! And sleep in/taken to breakfast. (2106)
- I’d like a play day in one of our state parks… Canoeing, fishing, hiking! (2106)
- Happy and healthy kids always! (2106)
- Someone to come clean my house! (2016)
- Sleeeeeeep!!! (2016)
Put our veggie garden in together:) (2015)
- Sleep sleep sleep and garden. (2015)
- Brunch at Ya Ya’s Bistro in DTC or the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs! (2015)
- A day when I don’t have to plan anything, be in charge, or make any decisions. (2015)
- Dim sum brunch!! (2015)
- We go to Le Central. (2015)
- Camping and climbing trees! (2015)
- Picnic at the Zoo! (2015)
- Make a family painting. (2014)
- Plant a garden- flowers and herbs and vegetables. Though this one could be iffy here in CO! April showers bring May…..SNOW? (2014)
- Watch the Rocky Mountain Roller Girls. (2014)
- Have an outdoor picnic adventure. (2014)
- Brunch out. Anything you don’t have to cook! (2014)
- Try Geocaching (2014)
- Have a crepe bar. (2014)
- Make Dad cook! (2014)
- Make 8 x 10 canvases with each of the kids handprints, their name, and the year. They choose the color to paint the canvas. Over the years you will develop quite a collection. (2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!