Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
What are good parks, playgrounds, and pools to relax at to get summer vacation rolling?
- Congress Park Pool (2016)
- Tailwind Park – Lowry Parks (2016)
- Wheat Ridge Recreation Center (2016)
- Chataqua Park (2016)
- Waterworld – the lazy river is AMAZING! (2016)
- Anything in walking or biking distance. No cars for summer activities! (2015)
- The Boulder Rez!! When we moved to Boulder from the coast I didn’t think of it as a real “beach” but it’s growing on me. It’s a great family-friendly place. (2015)
- Centennial Center Park (2015)
- Bellevue Park (2015)
- Westlands Park (2015)
- We LOVE the city park splash pad (2015)
- Boulder river… (2015)
- Spruce Pool in Boulder! (2015)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!