Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for suggestions for fun day trips and hikes!
- Walker Ranch (2016)
- Seven Falls at the Broadmoor (2016)
- Three Sisters in Evergreen (2016)
- Deer Creek Canyon (2016)
- Colorado Springs to hike Garden of the Gods and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! (2015)
- Roxburough State Park to see the Fountain formation. Highly recommend it but it’s hot, get an early start. (2015)
- Mt. Sanitas for a hike. Then to the Boulder Farmers Market, then off to Snooze for a late breakfast. (2015)
- The Black Hills. Mount Rushmore, this is more than a day trip but so much fun. (2015)
- Sunflower Farm (2014)
- Eldorado Canyon has great hikes and it is near Boulder (so go and see the new Nest in Boulder afterwards :)). (2014)
- Go to Chatauqua State Park and eat lunch there. (2014)
- Lair o’ The Bear (2016, 2014)
- Hanging Lake in Glenwood Canyon. (2014)
- North Pole amusement park at the foot of Pike’s Peak! (2014)
- Nederland (2014)
- Mount Sanitas (2014)
- Dinosaur Ridge (2014)
- Berry Patch Farms (2014)
- Barr Lake (2014)
- Heritage Square (2014)
- Bluffs Regional Park in Lone Tree (2014)
- Butterfly Pavilion (2014)
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (2014)
- Tiny Town (2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!