Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for suggestions for our next playlist! What music are you listening to?
- Fitz and the Tantrums. Song: I can make your hands clap (2016)
- Mista Cookie Jar (2016)
- Elmo music has taken over my pandora stations (2016)
- The Okee Dokee Brothers (2016)
- The Mynabirds (2016)
- Twenty One Pilots. Kid friendly (bigger kid) (2016)
- Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling (2016)
- Adele (2016)
- Old Mexican love ballads (2016)
- Pink Martini, Reggae or Beach Boys (2015)
- Phish (2015)
- Pandora’s Disney channel (2016, 2015)
- Jack Johnson (2015)
- Katy Perry (2014)
- Pompeii by Bastille (2014)
- Jack Johnson (2014)
- Best of Neil Young (2014)
- Justin Roberts (great kids music) (2014)
- Bruce Springsteen (2014)
- Pharrell Davis’s “Happy” (2014)
- Beyonce (2014)
- Ed Sheeran (2014)
- She & Him (2014)
- The Lumineers (2016, 2014)
- Frozen Soundstrack (2014)
- Little Mermaid Soundtrack (2014)
- James Taylor (2014)
- Bruce Hornsby (2014)
- Marc Cohen (2014)
- Sarah McLachlan (2014)
- Coldplay (2014)
- Matisyahu – One Day (2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!