Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
We are looking for suggestions for fun 4th of July activities!
- Driving up to Estes Park (2016)
- Park Hill Parade (2016)
- Colorado Rapids Game – Best Fireworks Show! (2016)
- Decorate the kids bikes and wagon for the kids parade. (2015)
- Visit family and spend the 4th where ever they are! So much fun! (2015)
- Making our American Flag angel cake with the blueberry “stripes” and strawberry “stars”. (2015)
- Paint a pallet so it looks like a flag to place in your front yard. (2015)
- Make red white and blue juice ( & sometimes cool aid) pops for picnics and paddle boats. So much fun! (2015)
- Washington Park has a great parade with music and (most important) ice cream. (2014)
- Create your own paper flags. (2014)
- Firework Art (2014)
- Go to Downtown Denver to watch the fireworks. (2014)
- Congress Park has a kids “parade” with a real FIRE TRUCK and real FIREMEN! The kids get to play on the truck, then parade around the 7th Avenue Parkway, led by the firetruck, and then everyone enjoys Popsicles. MMMM! (2014)
- Take a road trip to the mountains. Steamboat and Keystone are really fun! (2014)
- There is a great bike parade through Cheesman Park. (2014)
- Get out the sidewalk chalk, water balloons and squirt guns. Good ole’ fashioned summer fun! (2014)
- Lohi has a great early fireworks show. (2014)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!