Tea’s newest delivery, Safari on the Savannah, is at Nest! Many of you have worked with Alyssa, Kelsey and Taylor – so we thought you’d enjoy seeing their favorite picks – enjoy!
It’s New Year’s resolution time – do you have a will or health care directive? Any tips, resources or suggestions on how to get that done?
If you haven’t created a will yet, don’t feel bad, you are not alone! Only 48% percent of participants have a will!
Our community did have these recommendations:
- Law Office of Lyndsey Richard, a local mom
- Suzy Orman website
- Employee Assistance Programs through your employer
- Legalshield or US Legal forms
- Yvonne Olivere
- Erica Johnson at Ambler & Keenan LLC
- Chayet and Danzo
- DU Law class
- Bonnie Bowles of Wills and Wellness
- Jayme Ship-Ritchie
And some helpful reminders:
- Many of you tackled this when you were pregnant – it’s a great thing to do in the calm before the storm!
- Ask for referrals – friends, older relatives or contact your local bar (cobar.org) – many of you have taken the time to use a local mom!
- Don’t over think it – your will is not set in stone. You can always change it, and SHOULD as your family changes!
Do you have a will? Any other suggestions or recommendations? Would you like Nest to host a seminar on this topic?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!
We are proud to be Tea Collection’s Destination Store in Denver – and here’s what that means for you:
1. We always offer buy 4 pieces, receive the 5th free. This is BETTER than the sets you can purchase through the catalog because we allow you to mix and match not only styles, but sizes and boy/girl too.
2. We always match Tea’s online pricing and promotions.
3. As Tea’s Destination store in Denver, we carry the most styles (yes, more than that big box retailer in the mall).
4. If we don’t have the style, size, or color you want, we can order it so you avoid shipping costs.
5. One of the lovely things about Tea is that they design different styles to work with different body types. As Tea specialists, we can direct youto the right styles for your child, and we can suggest complementary pieces from our other boutique brands.
6. You’ll accumulate customer appreciation points – for every $50 you spend (pretax, presale), we award a point. After 10 points we’ll send you a $25 gift card to Nest.
8. Like online shopping because it’s easier? Tea does have a beautiful website; copy and paste your cart into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you live within Denver, we’ll call you for payment and drop it off at your house the next day.
9. We support local schools – sign your school up for Nest’s School Days, and we’ll send 15% of your purchase back to your school. Email email@example.com for more information.
10. It stays local – not only do you support Nest, you support all the people with whom we work, many of whom live in Denver. Plus your sales tax dollars stay within Denver.
Do you buy Tea Collection at Nest? What else could we do to show how much we appreciate your business?