Nest hosts a Tea Collection give-away on our Facebook page most Tuesdays. We try to ask questions that will enrich our community. We always appreciate your input! If you would like to suggest a question, please email us at email@example.com.
These are questions we ask every year and update with new content. We organize all the responses on our directory page here.
There seem to be so many new families moving to Colorado daily! We want to know some of the best places for new Colorado Moms to go to meet other Moms?!
1. Boulder rec center! They have great daycare for kids! (2016)
2. The MamaHood– in Boulder and Denver! (2016)
3. MOPS in uptown- meets Friday’s at 9:00am at 16th and pearl at DCC (2016)
5. Take an art class with your little Little Smartist!
6. Sign the kiddos up for a sport! (2016)
7. Gymboree is fun too for playing and making friends (2016)
8. Belly Bliss has great play group meet ups (2016)
9. barre3 Cherry Creek (2016)
10. Book Babies at the Library (2016)
11. The park closest to your house! (2016)
Whatcha think? What are we missing?
Disclaimer: This post was created from answers to a question on our Facebook page; Nest is not responsible for the content of this post, nor have we fact checked any of your answers. Please use this information at your own discretion – we’re simply passing on your answers as a courtesy to our customers!