Click here to download our charitable giving request form.
WeeCycle is thrilled to accept your new and very gently used in kind donations for infants and toddlers ages 0-3. We distribute your donations to the families who need it most through our network of community-based organizations located throughout the Denver Metro area. Click here for for info!
The inspiration: Denver’s very own blogger Justine Solote! Read her inspiring post here, thanking her daughter’s Kindergarten teacher.
For details on how to enter, read below!
How to enter: Write your OWN thank you letter to your child’s teacher (you or your child!). Entries should be between 5-250 words and submitted via email to email@example.com.
Please don’t forget to include:
- Your name
- Your child’s school & grade
- Your child’s class count (number of children in class)
- Your email
- A contact telephone number
- We are accepting entries through Sunday, March 1st.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Nest the right to publish your entry (but not your name and contact info).
- Entries will be posted on Nest Children Boutique’s website and made public (but not your name and contact info).
- Nest will select a winner at random on Monday, March 2nd.
- The winner will receive a piece of Tea Collection for EACH child in your child’s classroom – they will get to pick out this item! (that’s the fun part)
- Tea Collection is sized from 0-3 months to 12 years. For more information on Tea Collection, click here.
- Tea Collection selections must be made at either our Boulder or Denver locations (so please do not participate if this is not possible for you).
- Nest reserves the right to change this contest at any time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.